For our 2016 race, the Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon is reaching out to the entire community in an effort to raise awareness and money for 16 charities. This year we're making it easier than ever to let all of our runners, volunteers, and supporters get involved and help make a difference.
We have partnered with CrowdRise, an impact site designed to make fundraising easy and fun. Just imagine the difference the entire community can make when harnessed to give back in a fun and compelling way!
Through CrowdRise, the race’s charity campaign will be executed on one unifying platform, making it easier to track, coordinate, and optimize the campaign while sharing the philanthropic story of the event in the most compelling way.
To get started, click on the Donate Now button.
The following organizations are using the Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon to raise money for their causes. If you want to run our race as a way to raise funds for one of these charities, contact them for more information:
- Asha for Education
- Christie Foundation
- Community Blood Services of Illinois (for Be the Match)
- Crisis Nursery
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Eastern Illinois Foodbank
- Franklin Middle School (FIT: Franklin Initiative for Technology)
- Habitat for Humanity of Champaign County
- Humane Society
- March of Dimes
- National Kidney Foundation of Illinois
- National Student Speech Language Hearing Association - Eastern Illinois Autism Center
- The Prairie Center
- Prairie Rivers Network
- Salt & Light
- Team Salute